4" Cotton Loveseat Size Futon Mattress By Gold Bond

Futon Mattresses
(52)

Check out our Futon Mattresses living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Discount 4" Cotton Loveseat Size Futon Mattress By Gold Bond. Huge Selection And Special Prices For You Home. Exclusive Pricing. Free & Fast Shipping. 2-Day Shipping

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From Gold Bond Futon Mattresses. Discount 4" Cotton Loveseat Size Futon Mattress, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Futon Mattresses. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Core Construction: Cotton
  • Cover Material: Microfiber
  • Seating Comfort: Firm
  • Overall Thickness: 4
  • Color: Black
    • Product Name 4" Cotton Loveseat Size Futon Mattress
      Brand Gold Bond
      Product SKU p2f91857f5bf8d8e276f
      Category Futon Mattresses
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 52 Review For 4" Cotton Loveseat Size Futon Mattress
  • Review by Kym Amstutz

Kym Amstutz 2020-10-19

Easy to assemble and looks great! The end Futon Mattresses are large but works great in a large room!

• Review by Hayley Sharron

Hayley Sharron 2020-03-24

For this price, you cannot beat the quality and functionality of these 4" Cotton Loveseat Size Futon Mattresss. I purchased two of the Cream Puff colored 4" Cotton Loveseat Size Futon Mattresss for a bay window area in our living room. The color is wonderfully neutral (we have white trim, and looks perfectly fine against the white trim), the fabric is classy, and I would HIGHLY recommend this 4" Cotton Loveseat Size Futon Mattress! It will very likely be more comfortable with a lumbar pillow, but I think I still have some money left in the budget for that ;-)

• Review by Floy Solas

Floy Solas 2020-02-11

Huge doesn’t even begin to describe this Futon Mattresses! Seating for all and very comfy.

• Review by Christian Serban

Christian Serban 2020-01-08

I love this 4" Cotton Loveseat Size Futon Mattress! The lumber piece helps support your back and it actually feels really good. I’ve had other 4" Cotton Loveseat Size Futon Mattresss that were supposed to help but actually ended up being uncomfortable but not this one. This 4" Cotton Loveseat Size Futon Mattress delivers and is so comfortable. I highly recommend this 4" Cotton Loveseat Size Futon Mattress. It’s amazing!

• Review by Ronda Jarosh

Ronda Jarosh 2021-02-25

Overall I’m fairly pleased. The colour is supposed to be espresso but it’s not a dark as expected. Still ok though. The price was right and it is fairly sturdy stand. As with a lot of stuff from artcafe.net it did come damaged but they are shipping out 2 new shelves. The price dropped 50 the day after I purchased. artcafe.net did credit me right away. Their customer service is top-notch and I will buy from them again.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter