10700 Series Standard Bookcase By HON

Espresso Bookcases
(9)

Espresso Bookcases in Living Room Furniture. 7 Million+ results. Sofas, Sectionals & Loveseats, Chairs, Ottomans & Benches, Coffee Tables, End & Side, Tables, TV Stands & Media Consoles. ★ Sales 10700 Series Standard Bookcase By HON. Shop The Largest Selection Of Home Furniture And Décor Across All Styles And Price Points

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Discounted price HON Espresso Bookcases. Sales 10700 Series Standard Bookcase, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Espresso Bookcases. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Frame Material: Manufactured Wood
  • Shelf Material: Wood
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Product Name 10700 Series Standard Bookcase
      Brand HON
      Product SKU paaca627ce10d33ce417
      Category Espresso Bookcases
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 9 Review For 10700 Series Standard Bookcase
  • Review by Bernard Zurek

Bernard Zurek 2020-09-12

Love this Espresso Bookcases! We opted for the in-room delivery service and were very pleased! It arrived well packaged and the delivery team was professional and courteous. The Espresso Bookcases quality and fabric is really nice and setup was as simple as screwing in the legs. We purchased the Granite color which leans more brown than grey, but it matches perfectly to the 2 chairs we recently purchased. The cushions are a little on the stiff side, however only need a little breaking in. Overall, we're very happy with this Espresso Bookcases!

• Review by Johnnie Beegle

Johnnie Beegle 2021-09-30

This is exactly what I have been looking for- it’s hard to find a good Espresso Bookcases for a little apartment and this fits the bill! Regular Espresso Bookcases are too small, and most Espresso Bookcaseses are way too long- this is literally the Goldilocks of Espresso Bookcaseses :) Ive already gotten sooo many compliments on the color. It is very firm, but thats what I wanted because it means it’s going to last- my softer Espresso Bookcaseses in the past had he tendency to sag after a bit and the cushions didn’t have a very long shelf life-especially since it’s the main seating in our apartment- but this one looks like it’s going to last a lot longer. Totally happy with this purchase!

• Review by Stephan Schieferstein

Stephan Schieferstein 2020-01-18

I bought this 10700 Series Standard Bookcase as a gift for my husband and within a time frame to build it myself to surprise him. I received it at the original estimated shipping date and opened same day to find one part number 7 broken in half. That was disappointed as that means I won’t be able to build it in time before we left for his birthday. Brittnee was super nice in helping to get a replacement-so 5 star for customer service but then I had to wait another week for the part to arrive. When it arrived we were leaving for vacation so I didn’t open the box until a week after only to see the the part received did not match the original although both were labeled 7. I did reach out to Brittnee again but figured I couldn’t wait around for another week so I made do. The back was not properly aligned as there were holes on part but missing on the were other but well. Overall it came out really well just have to super careful with it and how much weight is put on

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter