2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove By ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves

Wood Pellet Stoves
(37)

Discount collection of Living room furniture for sale in USA. Find full Wood Pellet Stoves,living room sets, sofas, loveseats, sectionals, chairs, tables, recliners, coffee tables and more. ★ Discount 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove By ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves. Save Big On Furniture. Shop Our Summer Mega Home Sale. Up To 70% Off. 99% On-time Shipping

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Don't miss this great bargain on ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves Wood Pellet Stoves. Discount 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Wood & Pellet Stoves. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 40'' H x 24'' W x 26'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 280lb.
  • Vent Type: Direct vent
  • Heating Coverage: 2800square feet
    • The newest addition from this manufacturer this Stove has all the same features of their flagship model but is taller to accommodate the larger hopper customers' love. It is EPA and CSA certified to comply with all federal emissions mandates.

Product Name 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove
      Brand ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves
      Product SKU p2815f830bff465fff63
      Category Wood Pellet Stoves
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 37 Review For 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove
  • Review by Estella Hawkey

Estella Hawkey 2020-01-15

I love, love this Wood Pellet Stoves. Very elegant and a nice vibe in my home. Easy to put together I’m a very petite woman, took me no more than 30 mins to put together. I wish their was a Wood Pellet Stoves like this Wood Pellet Stoves. I’m happy about my purchase!

• Review by Cyrus Primm

Cyrus Primm 2021-09-12

Beautiful!! Comfort was my number one worry when buying a Wood Pellet Stoves online, but it really is comfortable. It is certainly a little stiff, but I can tell already that the cushions are breaking in. It is certainly not a Wood Pellet Stoves you sink into, but with the right accent pillows, it's definitely one you can relax on for sure. The only significant difference for me between my last Wood Pellet Stoves is that the seats are high and the back is low, so you can't rest your head back. I'm 5'4" and my feet don't touch the ground when I'm sitting all the way back. Not an issue, just something to note. I've never owned anything as "funky" colored as this(I got the wheatgrass color), but I am absolutely in love. My picture doesn't have the best lighting, so it is a little brighter than pictured, but it no way is it obnoxiously bright. I've gotten nothing but compliments so far. Absolutely great price for this Wood Pellet Stoves. Don't try to save $200 by getting a Wood Pellet Stoves that is poor quality. Trust me, this Wood Pellet Stoves is 100% worth every penny!

• Review by Dino Baggio

Dino Baggio 2021-09-22

Love this 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove! Its so comfortable and was easy to put together once we found the directions online. If there was a downfall, it was that the assembly instructions werent included! The cats approve!

• Review by An Hollins

An Hollins 2021-02-23

we totally love it! for nice blue color sofa easy to found colored pillows. Great reason to make new-look for your living room

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter