2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove By ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves

Wood Pellet Stoves
(46)

With sofas, sectionals, recliners, rugs and everything in between, Wood Pellet Stoves has the right furniture for your living room style. ★ Home Décor 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove By ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves. Shop The Perfect Furniture Today! Available Online. Entertaining Essentials. Styles: Modern, Rustic

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Best-Selling ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves Wood Pellet Stoves. Home Décor 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Wood & Pellet Stoves. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 36'' H x 25'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 273lb.
  • Vent Type: Direct vent
  • Heating Coverage: 2800square feet
    • This stove has EPA certified to burn with 82% efficiency. Heat exchanger design and powerful room blower produce maximum heat from pellets. Pellets burn so completely that the ash drawer needs emptying only every two weeks. Five power settings allow 20 hours of continuous burning on the lowest burn setting. A 7-day programmable thermostat allows constant temperature economical pellet use. The rear exhaust is through 3 double-wall pipe intake is through rear-facing 2 pipe.

Product Name 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove
      Brand ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves
      Product SKU pde26e8d6847dc116773
      Category Wood Pellet Stoves
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 46 Review For 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove
  • Review by Queenie Ravenscroft

Queenie Ravenscroft 2021-06-24

I wanted something to put in my master room that will add some functionality for setting or throwing some blanketspurses. I couldnt be happier! It looks beautiful and it was super easy to assemble. The only thing I would change is the legs. I which they were grey or black. But thats just my personal preference and I may paint them later. I always wanted a 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove and I am so happy that I was finally able to get one. The one in the photo is the Grey color.

• Review by Lillie Schweiner

Lillie Schweiner 2019-11-11

While this 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove was really nice out of the box, upon further inspection, I realized that the screws would not fit into this piece. They were too large so I had to improvise. Definitely a great look but whoever packed this piece needs to do a better job of making sure that the screws are correct. Once it was properly fixed, it looks great and will surely last.

• Review by Danilo Martignago

Danilo Martignago 2020-12-12

So very comfortable and perfect size and color for the room I needed it for.

• Review by Man Shostak

Man Shostak 2019-12-09

For the price, these bookshelves are perfect. They are sturdy and look great.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter