2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove By ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves

Wood Pellet Stoves
(44)

Our Wood Pellet Stoves home furniture store carries a vast selection of affordable living room furniture, including sectional sofas, reclining sofas, and more! ★ Free S&H 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove By ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves. Shop The Largest Selection Of Home Furniture And Décor Across All Styles And Price Points

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Don't miss this great bargain on ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves Wood Pellet Stoves. Free S&H 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Wood & Pellet Stoves. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 36'' H x 24'' W x 36'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 320lb.
  • Vent Type: Direct vent
  • Heating Coverage: 2800square feet
    • Our best-selling stove the 2800 sq. ft. Electric Stove is popular because of its modern appearance large bay view window programmable 7 day internal thermostat and powerful heat output. Its superior engineering and reliability have earned our flagship model consistently great reviews from customers all across the country.

Product Name 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove
      Brand ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves
      Product SKU p6a7641356bddc7a6677
      Category Wood Pellet Stoves
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 44 Review For 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove
  • Review by Abraham Carolus

Abraham Carolus 2020-08-08

We love this piece in our living room. We had a cool retro feel going on in there. Now we have a toddler so it’s filled with toys, luckily it works well for that too!

• Review by Marguerite Datamphay

Marguerite Datamphay 2021-11-14

The perfect piece for my living room !!!

• Review by Britt Zeledon

Britt Zeledon 2019-10-01

I'll start by saying this was my first time ordering from artcafe.net. I am very impressed with the company. This item arrived first and is very nice in looks and in comfort. I called before item arrived with movers promotion post order and was pleasantly surprised with their kind application of the promotion. Wow sums it up, so much better than a furniture store experience.

• Review by Sammy Mckaughan

Sammy Mckaughan 2021-03-16

We needed a low, wide console that had the inner shelf space for our components and wouldnt be dwarfed by our 85 inch TV. The 3 inner shelves that form the 6 compartments have 3 levels of height to choose on assembly, so we were able to give the receiver more air flow space. It had a lot of assembly, but was manageable. We were leary of the price point, firm believers of you get what you pay for, and ordered this thinking it would at least let us have a cheap temporary place to be able to set up and use our new TV, and we could be looking for something nicer in the meanwhile. Were very happy with how it looks, its perfect for our needs, and were not looking for a new one. We still cant believe we only spent ~200 on this console, what a steal!

• Review by Wilhelmina Glacken

Wilhelmina Glacken 2020-04-09

Great addition to our master bedroom. Comfortable to read and relax. Thought it would be bulky to get upstairs, but came in two pieces and lighter than expected.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter