250,000 BTU Ceiling Mounted Forced Air Cabinet Heater With Wall Chimney By Lanair Products, LLC

Space Heaters
(11)

Space Heaters Furniture offers a variety of living room furniture sets to make your home cozy and comfortable. We have sectionals, couches, loveseats, recliners & More! ★ Check Price 250,000 BTU Ceiling Mounted Forced Air Cabinet Heater With Wall Chimney By Lanair Products, LLC. Creative Home Design With A Modern Edge. Shop The New Collection, Home Improvement. Financing Available

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Best-Selling Lanair Products, LLC Space Heaters. Check Price 250,000 BTU Ceiling Mounted Forced Air Cabinet Heater With Wall Chimney, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Space Heaters. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Power Source: Diesel
  • BTU Output: 250000BTU
  • Wattage: 73249Watt
  • Remote Included: No
    • Product Name 250,000 BTU Ceiling Mounted Forced Air Cabinet Heater With Wall Chimney
      Brand Lanair Products, LLC
      Product SKU pb633310cde451c9e3a8
      Category Space Heaters
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 11 Review For 250,000 BTU Ceiling Mounted Forced Air Cabinet Heater With Wall Chimney
  • Review by Candelaria Dowd

Candelaria Dowd 2020-05-20

The Yarmouth 250,000 BTU Ceiling Mounted Forced Air Cabinet Heater With Wall Chimney is exactly what I was looking for to pull my room together. Comfy and very easy to assemble. It came in two pieces with a box of four feet and the hardware. I was able to put it together in less than 15 minutes by myself. Great purchase!

• Review by Domenica Davenport

Domenica Davenport 2019-09-21

Bought this on sale and worth so much more. Always wanted an emerald green Space Heaters and the color is beautiful and regal.

• Review by Nicolas Gade

Nicolas Gade 2020-02-13

These are not every day 250,000 BTU Ceiling Mounted Forced Air Cabinet Heater With Wall Chimneys, for either comfort or construction. But they are AMAZING in terms of size, backup seating, appearance, and simplicity! They go perfectly in front of a bay window and in a bedroom. They have held up well with our fit family of four (two young boys!), but I worry anytime anyone over 200lbs sits in them. Plastic legs, cardboard feeling arms... eek! But they're so perfect for the space, function as required, and you can't beat the price, so I'd really recommend these!!!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter