250,000 BTU Ceiling Mounted Forced Air Cabinet Heater With Wall Chimney By Lanair Products, LLC

Space Heaters
(27)

Discount collection of Living room furniture for sale in USA. Find full Space Heaters,living room sets, sofas, loveseats, sectionals, chairs, tables, recliners, coffee tables and more. ★ Patio Furniture 250,000 BTU Ceiling Mounted Forced Air Cabinet Heater With Wall Chimney By Lanair Products, LLC. Shop The Largest Selection Of Home Furniture And Décor Across All Styles And Price Points

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From Lanair Products, LLC Space Heaters. Patio Furniture 250,000 BTU Ceiling Mounted Forced Air Cabinet Heater With Wall Chimney, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Space Heaters. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Power Source: Diesel
  • BTU Output: 250000BTU
  • Wattage: 73249Watt
  • Remote Included: No
    • Product Name 250,000 BTU Ceiling Mounted Forced Air Cabinet Heater With Wall Chimney
      Brand Lanair Products, LLC
      Product SKU p61912c1e8265c16e916
      Category Space Heaters
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 27 Review For 250,000 BTU Ceiling Mounted Forced Air Cabinet Heater With Wall Chimney
  • Review by Galen Zall

Galen Zall 2020-06-21

Quick shipping and easy to assemble. Feels solid with a nice heavy frabric. Charcoal was darker than in the picture.

• Review by Wiley Mormann

Wiley Mormann 2020-04-22

Overall very good value and assembly instructions are easy to follow. Several side pieces were cracked on the ends (though still usable) from shipping damage. Two of the shelf fronts are too short leaving a light colored gap. I painted the gaps to fill in black. Two units fit together perfectly!

• Review by Rufus Gremo

Rufus Gremo 2021-05-24

I love this 250,000 BTU Ceiling Mounted Forced Air Cabinet Heater With Wall Chimney! It was super easy to put together and it’s very sturdy. Really pulls together my apartment!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter