10,000 Watt Electric Forced Air Utility Heater With Cart And Adjustable Thermostat By Dr. Infrared Heater

Space Heaters
(11)

Check out our Space Heaters living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Home & Garden 10,000 Watt Electric Forced Air Utility Heater With Cart And Adjustable Thermostat By Dr. Infrared Heater. Enjoy Great Prices, 2-day Delivery, & Free Shipping On Most Stuff — Even Big Stuff

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

These deals are already going fast of Dr. Infrared Heater Space Heaters. Home & Garden 10,000 Watt Electric Forced Air Utility Heater With Cart And Adjustable Thermostat, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Space Heaters. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Power Source: Electric
  • BTU Output: 34121BTU
  • Wattage: 10000Watt
  • Remote Included: No
  • Auto Shut Off: Yes
    • Product Name 10,000 Watt Electric Forced Air Utility Heater With Cart And Adjustable Thermostat
      Brand Dr. Infrared Heater
      Product SKU p3024acac5e68a028281
      Category Space Heaters
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 11 Review For 10,000 Watt Electric Forced Air Utility Heater With Cart And Adjustable Thermostat
  • Review by Lenny Senner

Lenny Senner 2019-09-25

I love my new Space Heaters! Easy to assemble and easy to keep clean, plus I love the way they look in my living room.

• Review by Benton Mielnicki

Benton Mielnicki 2021-02-23

Stunning piece! A beautiful addition to my dressing room. I can't believe how easy it was to put this piece together. Simply attach the bottom two pieces, and screw the legs on. VERY easy, very much worth it. I highly recommend this beautiful piece! The details, grommets, legs, etc., are stunning.

• Review by Stefany Virula

Stefany Virula 2019-11-29

I am in love, the best part is that you can switch it to whichever way you want to. Surely recommend.

• Review by Kaylene Goepfert

Kaylene Goepfert 2021-06-27

We used two of these and off-set a wall cabinet with a shelf in the middle. A little paint and this is a great addition to our room!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter