4,000 Watt Electric Fan Wall Mounted Heater By Dimplex

Space Heaters
(40)

My Space Heaters are an easy way to make sure that all of your living room furniture coordinates. Shop my sofas, sectionals, accent chairs, and loveseats. ★ Sales 4,000 Watt Electric Fan Wall Mounted Heater By Dimplex. Up To 70% Off Every Day! Wholesale Prices On Bulk Orders. Over 7 Million Items. 2-Day Shipping

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From Dimplex Space Heaters. Sales 4,000 Watt Electric Fan Wall Mounted Heater, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Space Heaters. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Power Source: Electric
  • BTU Output: 13648BTU
  • Wattage: 4000Watt
  • Remote Included: No
  • Auto Shut Off: Yes
    • Product Name 4,000 Watt Electric Fan Wall Mounted Heater
      Brand Dimplex
      Product SKU p7e54255f61d7196749a
      Category Space Heaters
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 40 Review For 4,000 Watt Electric Fan Wall Mounted Heater
  • Review by Edith Mcgrane

Edith Mcgrane 2020-02-19

I got the one on black! It took 2 hours for 2 grown men and two kids to put together. It arrived with a scratch though. This is a good price and perfect if you have lots of electronic gaming equipment. Note, we had to put our PS4 on a stand next to it because there isn't enough ventilation. It also holds out 65 tv perfectly snd can hold up to 70". Not a lot of options out there for bigger tv's. It has good storsmge, decent quality and is s good price.

• Review by Ezekiel Wiebusch

Ezekiel Wiebusch 2020-09-21

This was very difficult to put together, took my wife some time to get the fireplace insert in, the most difficult is how it’s made and the size of the screws. Additionally, the pictures don’t really do this justice, because the fireplace is very bizarre looking. I realize it’s a fake fireplace, but take a closer look before you purchase. I wish I had, I would have just went with a regular 4,000 Watt Electric Fan Wall Mounted Heater. Other than that it’s a great 4,000 Watt Electric Fan Wall Mounted Heater.

• Review by Lakiesha Deluccia

Lakiesha Deluccia 2021-03-14

It fits the living room just perfect. The pieces were very heavy so it feels sturdy enough. I have 55 inch TV right now but after putting it together im definitely going to go bigger.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter