1,500 Watt Electric Infrared Cabinet Heater By Duraflame Electric

Space Heaters
(21)

1,000s of Top-Rated Space Heaters in Living Room Furniture Furnishings Ship in 2 Days. Live in Style! ★ Shoping 1,500 Watt Electric Infrared Cabinet Heater By Duraflame Electric. Enjoy Great Prices, 2-day Delivery, & Free Shipping On Most Stuff — Even Big Stuff

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

These deals are already going fast of Duraflame Electric Space Heaters. Shoping 1,500 Watt Electric Infrared Cabinet Heater, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Space Heaters. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Power Source: Electric
  • BTU Output: 5200BTU
  • Wattage: 1500Watt
  • Remote Included: Yes
  • Oscillating: Yes
    • Classic design elements with modern technology combined. The portable electric infrared quartz heater provides supplemental zone heating up to 1000 square feet. The infrared heat helps to maintain the natural humidity within the air resulting in moist comfortable heat without drying out the room's air. The concealed furniture quality casters make it easy to move from room to room. This durable heater is built with solid hardwoods and real wood veneers and accented with beveled edges that...

Product Name 1,500 Watt Electric Infrared Cabinet Heater
      Brand Duraflame Electric
      Product SKU p2b35b609493edc54f4b
      Category Space Heaters
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 21 Review For 1,500 Watt Electric Infrared Cabinet Heater
  • Review by Tyron Younce

Tyron Younce 2021-03-12

Loving this 1,500 Watt Electric Infrared Cabinet Heater so far. Material looks nice and it's comfortable. The gray color matches the picture pretty well. The legs are super easy to attach. A couple of reviewers mentioned the legs looking cheap so I posted a picture so you can see just what they look like. I do think they look a little bit cheap but not that bad. I ordered two of them and one of the 1,500 Watt Electric Infrared Cabinet Heaters arrived without the legs. Customer service is very easy to work with, the replacement legs should be here by the end of the week or early next week. Less than a 5 minute phone call.

• Review by Neva Uhrig

Neva Uhrig 2020-08-27

The gloss finish just tops it off! Love this style!!

• Review by Luke Cuba

Luke Cuba 2019-11-18

I would say overall for the price it's a pretty good deal. The 1,500 Watt Electric Infrared Cabinet Heater is a nice size, color, and does look more expensive than what I paid. The assembly took me two hours, which wasn't that surprising considering I'm slow and like to take my time to make sure that I do everything right. The tools need were only a phillips and a hammer. The directions were super easy to follow and had nice pictures. I did have a big problem putting on one piece of molding that covered the bottom half of the shelf. It was supposed to slide on but wouldn't all the way. Basically, I couldn't get it off and had to pound it down with a hammer. This caused the bottom of the molding to crack. I wasn't happy with that. There were also two small indentations in the particle board and the 1,500 Watt Electric Infrared Cabinet Heater seem rather delicate; scratch and tear easily. I still gave it a 4 star because of the price and how it looks in my living room.

• Review by Norberto Brandsrud

Norberto Brandsrud 2022-01-10

Easy to assemble. Directions were clear and concise.Color matched site image. Nail head trim was perfectly aligned. The curve is gentle and therefore comfortable enough to function for nap, reading or TV viewing. Lumbar roll is full width of 1,500 Watt Electric Infrared Cabinet Heater and is as firm as would be expected to give comfortable support. Small plastic leveler discs on ends of the legs function to protect floor as well as allow leveling. 1,500 Watt Electric Infrared Cabinet Heater is sturdy, but lightweight enough to allow ease of movement in room for rearranging or vacuuming.

• Review by Eugena Hieronymus

Eugena Hieronymus 2020-10-27

Easy to put together !! Beautiful, does have some weight on it so be careful !

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter