18,000 BTU Big Buddy Propane Radiant Compact Heater By Mr. Heater

Space Heaters
(39)

Over 7 Million Items Space Heaters in Living Room Furniture. 2-Day Shipping. Exclusive Daily Sales. Home Decorating Ideas. Great Ways to Save. Financing Available. ★ Low Price 18,000 BTU Big Buddy Propane Radiant Compact Heater By Mr. Heater. Enjoy Great Prices, 2-day Delivery, & Free Shipping On Most Stuff — Even Big Stuff

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From Mr. Heater Space Heaters. Low Price 18,000 BTU Big Buddy Propane Radiant Compact Heater, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Space Heaters. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Power Source: Propane
  • BTU Output: 18000BTU
  • Remote Included: No
  • Auto Shut Off: Yes
  • Tip-Over Switch: Yes
    • Product Name 18,000 BTU Big Buddy Propane Radiant Compact Heater
      Brand Mr. Heater
      Product SKU pf6250eef642be8d8e2a
      Category Space Heaters
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 39 Review For 18,000 BTU Big Buddy Propane Radiant Compact Heater
  • Review by Lilliana Bolick

Lilliana Bolick 2020-07-22

The 18,000 BTU Big Buddy Propane Radiant Compact Heater is not very deep and that is what we needed for the space. It was a good addition to our room. The stand came with a cover up marker that works really well! I love it. We bought an espresso color stand. It has some texture and is not a smooth surface. It is a great piece.

• Review by Chase Sandburg

Chase Sandburg 2021-04-24

We are so thrilled with this purchase! We were looking for something to fill an empty corner in our house and this was perfect! It was slightly difficult to put together but once the two of us worked on it together it went much smoother! Great value for the price! We have been so pleased with everything we’ve purchased from wayfair so far!

• Review by Concetta Schrack

Concetta Schrack 2020-06-03

Great addition for bare wall space! So easy to put together. I can’t wait to decorate it for every time of the year.

• Review by Jacquiline Jacks

Jacquiline Jacks 2019-12-27

Simply love my purchase! It matches my couch at the loft upstairs. It appears exactly as described. It is well built, I had this for a few months now and also what I like about it, is the storage! It is big enough to store my kids' computer games and magazines! I also do get compliments from it and for the price...it's a good deal!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter