2 Tier Multimedia Storage Rack By Symple Stuff

All Multimedia Storage Furniture
(27)

My living room sets are an easy way to make sure that all of your living room furniture coordinates. Shop my All Multimedia Storage Furniture, sofas, sectionals, accent chairs, and loveseats. ★ Shoping 2 Tier Multimedia Storage Rack By Symple Stuff. Up To 70% Off Every Day! Wholesale Prices On Bulk Orders. Over 7 Million Items. 2-Day Shipping

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Discounted price Symple Stuff All Multimedia Storage Furniture. Shoping 2 Tier Multimedia Storage Rack, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Multimedia Storage Furniture. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• CD Capacity: 52
  • DVD/Gaming Capacity: 36
  • Material: Plastic
    • Calling all film buffs! Keep your collection of classics and favorites organized and displayed with this essential multimedia storage rack. Made from plastic it features two tiers for holding DVDs blu rays CDs and more. It showcases a clean-lined design awash in a gray color – making it the perfect pick for nearly any design aesthetic from classic to contemporary. Plus it arrives with a one-year warranty. Measures 15'' H x 12.25'' W x 9.88'' D.

Product Name 2 Tier Multimedia Storage Rack
      Brand Symple Stuff
      Product SKU pc8d45e2e9ccd5d713ed
      Category All Multimedia Storage Furniture
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 27 Review For 2 Tier Multimedia Storage Rack
  • Review by Tegan Mcalarney

Tegan Mcalarney 2021-04-08

So excited about these 2 Tier Multimedia Storage Racks! Was not expecting much being so cheap but completely exceeded my expectations! Highly recommended!

• Review by Alberto Yasso

Alberto Yasso 2019-10-09

My husband love love love his 2 Tier Multimedia Storage Rack, now his room is complete.

• Review by Timmy Rance

Timmy Rance 2021-01-17

Bought two of these in the brown color for the basement. The kids now have a dual xbox game setup. Love the style and quality. Great Christmas gift surprise to have this all set up for them.

• Review by Alphonso Manous

Alphonso Manous 2020-09-13

Love it...but I wish Mayfair would offer color swatches prior to ordering

• Review by Landon Casas

Landon Casas 2021-03-06

The fabric is nice! The color hides my dogs hair perfectly. I am sure over time we will break the All Multimedia Storage Furniture in but still very comfy. As another review mentions the height of the back is shorter then previous All Multimedia Storage Furniturees. Overall so happy with the purchase. Easy to put together.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter