6" Cotton Ottoman Size Futon Mattress By Gold Bond

Futon Mattresses
(52)

Check out our Futon Mattresses living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Patio Furniture 6" Cotton Ottoman Size Futon Mattress By Gold Bond. Shop The Largest Selection Of Home Furniture And Décor Across All Styles And Price Points

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Discounted price Gold Bond Futon Mattresses. Patio Furniture 6" Cotton Ottoman Size Futon Mattress, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Futon Mattresses. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Core Construction: Cotton
  • Cover Material: Leather
  • Seating Comfort: Firm
  • Overall Thickness: 6
    • Product Name 6" Cotton Ottoman Size Futon Mattress
      Brand Gold Bond
      Product SKU p25f90730dfd31b1f0ec
      Category Futon Mattresses
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 52 Review For 6" Cotton Ottoman Size Futon Mattress
  • Review by Ismael Lardone

Ismael Lardone 2020-01-25

So beautiful and very reasonable price ! I love it ! Honestly the quality of this furniture is outstanding and I had low expectations. Our tv is a 55 inch tv yet it fits perfectly on the stand with 2 inches to spare on each side. Assembling was super duper easy and they even gave extra parts. If you are thinking of buying this, get it !! You will not be disappointed!

• Review by Cory Arriaga

Cory Arriaga 2021-04-26

Beautiful .... love them .. sturdy and very good quality .

• Review by Reuben Leiper

Reuben Leiper 2019-11-13

I purchased this 6" Cotton Ottoman Size Futon Mattress because of the color, twilight blue, which seemed to go with the color scheme in my living room. I was not disappointed. It matched perfectly. The purpose of the blue was to bring out the blue in the painting behind it and have that painting become part of the color scheme of the room. I think it worked out well. Pros: Great price! Cons: The quality is definitely not upscale but you couldn't tell by just looking at it.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter