5 Shelf Standard Bookcase By Bush Business Furniture

Espresso Bookcases
(39)

Create a comfortable and welcoming space to relax with great company. Shop Espresso Bookcases unique living room furniture for your well loved room. ★ Great Deals 5 Shelf Standard Bookcase By Bush Business Furniture. Shop The Perfect Furniture Today! Available Online. Entertaining Essentials. Styles: Modern, Rustic

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Best-Selling Bush Business Furniture Espresso Bookcases. Great Deals 5 Shelf Standard Bookcase, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Espresso Bookcases. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Frame Material: Manufactured Wood
  • Shelf Material: Wood
  • Adult Assembly Required: Yes
    • Product Name 5 Shelf Standard Bookcase
      Brand Bush Business Furniture
      Product SKU p3fab0f4f40891d69ec3
      Category Espresso Bookcases
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 39 Review For 5 Shelf Standard Bookcase
  • Review by Joshua Beien

Joshua Beien 2021-08-22

Surprisingly, I'm Very Satisfied! I bought these because we needed 2 5 Shelf Standard Bookcases desperately but did not have much money to spend. They came well packaged and were easy to assemble (Just slide back in place, no bolts or screws) A tad firm at first but I knew right away that was going to be a positive. About a Month later and they are almost fully broken in and are very comfortable and holding up to my 6ft. 3in. 240lb. body very well. Even the distance of the legs stuck out better than I thought, people my height know the leg length of many 5 Shelf Standard Bookcases end at our calves. My ankles do hang but barely and when fully reclined into a laying position my ankles don't hang at all.

• Review by Annamarie Krieser

Annamarie Krieser 2021-01-11

I love them and they arrived faster than expected

• Review by Sumiko Johanns

Sumiko Johanns 2019-10-27

Very happy with my purchase. The color is beautiful. It is comfortable. Very good quality. The price is amazing for the Espresso Bookcaseses.

• Review by Rory Snedden

Rory Snedden 2020-04-28

I love this shelf! Almost all other ladder 5 Shelf Standard Bookcases have very little depth so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw how nice this was. Assembly took me 20 minutes and was fairly easy!

• Review by Lavern Overstreet

Lavern Overstreet 2020-10-31

Surprisingly, I'm Very Satisfied! I bought these because we needed 2 5 Shelf Standard Bookcases desperately but did not have much money to spend. They came well packaged and were easy to assemble (Just slide back in place, no bolts or screws) A tad firm at first but I knew right away that was going to be a positive. About a Month later and they are almost fully broken in and are very comfortable and holding up to my 6ft. 3in. 240lb. body very well. Even the distance of the legs stuck out better than I thought, people my height know the leg length of many 5 Shelf Standard Bookcases end at our calves. My ankles do hang but barely and when fully reclined into a laying position my ankles don't hang at all.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter