2 Piece Box Cushion Armchair Slipcover Set By Subrtex

Chair Slipcovers
(31)

Chair Slipcovers Furniture offers a variety of living room furniture sets to make your home cozy and comfortable. We have sectionals, couches, loveseats, recliners & More! ★ Price Sale 2 Piece Box Cushion Armchair Slipcover Set By Subrtex. Shop The Largest Selection Of Home Furniture And Décor Across All Styles And Price Points

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Discounted price Subrtex Chair Slipcovers. Price Sale 2 Piece Box Cushion Armchair Slipcover Set, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Chair Slipcovers. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Upholstery Material: Polyester Blend
  • Upholstery Material Details: 94% Polyester
  • Pieces Included: Individual Frame Piece; Individual Cushion Pieces
  • Attachment Type: Elastic Edges
  • Product Care: Machine washable
    • Product Name 2 Piece Box Cushion Armchair Slipcover Set
      Brand Subrtex
      Product SKU p85cf14518b7c2a84045
      Category Chair Slipcovers
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 31 Review For 2 Piece Box Cushion Armchair Slipcover Set
  • Review by Lemuel Caillier

Lemuel Caillier 2021-09-16

Roomy, comfortable, spacious and just more than what I expected. Assembly was not hard at all.

• Review by Kirby Sloss

Kirby Sloss 2021-07-20

Exceptional piece of furniture. I have a son on the autism spectrum and he is pretty rough on furniture. Was nervous about purchasing a sofa via the internet, but couldn't be more pleased with the result. Extremely stylish and well-made.

• Review by Suk Demars

Suk Demars 2020-08-26

This is my absolute favorite artcafe.net purchase to date. The assembly was a little frustrating because there were so many pieces but it only took about an hour to complete. The heat element actually warms the space quite quickly and just makes the space feel complete. 1010 would recommend!

• Review by Normand Burchard

Normand Burchard 2021-01-16

For this price, you cannot beat the quality and functionality of these 2 Piece Box Cushion Armchair Slipcover Sets. I purchased two of the Cream Puff colored 2 Piece Box Cushion Armchair Slipcover Sets for a bay window area in our living room. The color is wonderfully neutral (we have white trim, and looks perfectly fine against the white trim), the fabric is classy, and I would HIGHLY recommend this 2 Piece Box Cushion Armchair Slipcover Set! It will very likely be more comfortable with a lumbar pillow, but I think I still have some money left in the budget for that ;-)

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter