2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove By ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves

Wood Pellet Stoves
(11)

Create a comfortable and welcoming space to relax with great company. Shop Wood Pellet Stoves unique living room furniture for your well loved room. ★ Great Deals 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove By ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves. Save Big On Furniture. Shop Our Summer Mega Home Sale. Up To 70% Off. 99% On-time Shipping

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Don't miss this great bargain on ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves Wood Pellet Stoves. Great Deals 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Wood & Pellet Stoves. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 40'' H x 24'' W x 26'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 280lb.
  • Vent Type: Direct vent
  • Heating Coverage: 2800square feet
    • The newest addition from this manufacturer this Stove has all the same features of their flagship model but is taller to accommodate the larger hopper customers' love. It is EPA and CSA certified to comply with all federal emissions mandates.

Product Name 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove
      Brand ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves
      Product SKU pc1574e93accf721bda2
      Category Wood Pellet Stoves
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 11 Review For 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove
  • Review by Anamaria Common

Anamaria Common 2021-08-20

I love these shelves. They were easy to put together They are stable as I can put a lot of stuff on the shelves.

• Review by Clementina Vonsoosten

Clementina Vonsoosten 2020-08-20

Not flat black!!! I can’t say much about the quality because we didn’t unpack it all but unfortunately the Estate Black color has grey and pink hues in it so it was not what I wanted. However, artcafe.net’s customer service was excellent and they made my return process super easy! I recommend you read closely about color descriptions.

• Review by Juan Trumbley

Juan Trumbley 2021-07-15

The color (Emerald) is so rich looking-I'm in love with my first Wood Pellet Stoves. Very soft and unique! Yes, the back is lower than average Wood Pellet Stoves, however, I made sure to read description before purchasing. The price was perfect for this Wood Pellet Stoves! Thanks, artcafe.net-you've got yourself a repeat customer!!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter