2,500 Sq. Ft Pellets Stove By Ashley Hearth

Wood Pellet Stoves
(31)

Our Wood Pellet Stoves home furniture store carries a vast selection of affordable living room furniture, including sectional sofas, reclining sofas, and more! ★ Low Price 2,500 Sq. Ft Pellets Stove By Ashley Hearth. Huge Selection And Special Prices For You Home. Exclusive Pricing. Free & Fast Shipping. 2-Day Shipping

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

These deals are already going fast of Ashley Hearth Wood Pellet Stoves. Low Price 2,500 Sq. Ft Pellets Stove, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Wood & Pellet Stoves. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 29.5'' H x 42'' W x 30'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 327lb.
  • Heating Coverage: 2500square feet
    • This is a fully automated pellet stove with auto ignition and easy to use electronic controls. It comes with an exhaust blower for a negative draft that pulls flue products through and out to completely eliminate smoke spillage and an automatic circulation blower to spread heat evenly. It has an optional fresh air intake that is sold separately. It's durable yet sleek design is built for years of high performance and to blend nicely with any room setting and designed to provide your home with...

Product Name 2,500 Sq. Ft Pellets Stove
      Brand Ashley Hearth
      Product SKU p0e0aaaf925a1946d3b2
      Category Wood Pellet Stoves
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 31 Review For 2,500 Sq. Ft Pellets Stove
  • Review by Francoise Rizza

Francoise Rizza 2021-04-08

It fits perfect next to my fireplace! Bought 2 it took 10 minutes to put together. I'm very happy with them.

• Review by Malik Veitinger

Malik Veitinger 2020-07-26

Absolutely perfect fit and Wood Pellet Stoves is extremely comfy! Recommend wayfair to just about anyone

• Review by Rodolfo Peetz

Rodolfo Peetz 2020-12-05

This 2,500 Sq. Ft Pellets Stove has exceeded all my expectations. It is comfortable, stylish, and affordable. We purchased the 2,500 Sq. Ft Pellets Stove in Twilight Blue and the color was a PERFECT match to what the picture showed and exactly what we wanted! Pros: amazing quick assembly Cons: 2,500 Sq. Ft Pellets Stove is lightweight so moves when you sit in it

• Review by Randolph Looker

Randolph Looker 2020-05-01

I love the way this bookshelf looks! Set up wasn't too complicated, and the pieces all arrived intact with very little damage, if any. I only wish the construction were a bit sturdier. Otherwise, I love this shelf! We bought two tall ones and a short one for our little library. Everything looks great!

• Review by Frederic Stinnett

Frederic Stinnett 2021-07-30

These are awesome- easy to assemble, classic and clean. My only comment about assembly is the top and bottom of the shelves are difficult to determine- there’s no marking to identify these.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter