2,200 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove By ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves

Wood Pellet Stoves
(36)

My living room sets are an easy way to make sure that all of your living room furniture coordinates. Shop my Wood Pellet Stoves, sofas, sectionals, accent chairs, and loveseats. ★ Free Shipping 2,200 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove By ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves. Home Decorating Ideas. Over 7 Million Items. Exclusive Daily Sales. Financing Available

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Best-Selling ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves Wood Pellet Stoves. Free Shipping 2,200 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Wood & Pellet Stoves. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 34'' H x 24'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 242lb.
  • Vent Type: Direct vent
  • Heating Coverage: 2200square feet
    • Product Name 2,200 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove
      Brand ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves
      Product SKU pa3ebe32eb29de97ecb8
      Category Wood Pellet Stoves
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 36 Review For 2,200 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove
  • Review by Perry Demaranville

Perry Demaranville 2020-11-18

Price is good, very comfortable, And 2,200 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove lounge came 10 days earlier, no problem to Put up together , in furniture store similar 2,200 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove lounge Cast double , I love it .

• Review by Rashida Zeiser

Rashida Zeiser 2020-02-10

Easy enough to assemble and is holding up nicely.

• Review by Leola Markell

Leola Markell 2021-08-05

Elegant look. Easy to assemble!! Perfect price for my guest room.

• Review by Freddie Betker

Freddie Betker 2020-07-01

Beautiful!! I love the color eggplant!! I prayed that it would be the same color that I saw online and it was. It matched everything that I got from artcafe.net. Too easy to put together just screw in the legs and wahla Magic. Solid 2,200 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove. I have a studio and it fit perfect with the space and decor.

• Review by Sunny Buttler

Sunny Buttler 2020-08-29

Beautiful and comfortable. It was extremely easy to put together as well. It was slightly darker than I expected but looks great in my room and doesn’t take up too much space which was important to me.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter