2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove By ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves

Wood Pellet Stoves
(27)

Check out our Wood Pellet Stoves living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Discount 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove By ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves. Enjoy Great Prices, 2-day Delivery, & Free Shipping On Most Stuff — Even Big Stuff

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Best-Selling ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves Wood Pellet Stoves. Discount 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Wood & Pellet Stoves. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 36'' H x 24'' W x 36'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 320lb.
  • Vent Type: Direct vent
  • Heating Coverage: 2800square feet
    • Our best-selling stove the 2800 sq. ft. Electric Stove is popular because of its modern appearance large bay view window programmable 7 day internal thermostat and powerful heat output. Its superior engineering and reliability have earned our flagship model consistently great reviews from customers all across the country.

Product Name 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove
      Brand ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves
      Product SKU p02a610b62263c9bf4d8
      Category Wood Pellet Stoves
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 27 Review For 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove
  • Review by Boyd Curylo

Boyd Curylo 2021-09-29

Absolutely love this 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove & so does my 10yr old furbaby it's easier for her to get on♡ Very minimal assembly heavy duty as well

• Review by Sharleen Azatyan

Sharleen Azatyan 2021-09-07

It is amazing! Beautiful pop of colour. The wood is pretty sturdy. It takes some time to put together but is totally worth the hassle.

• Review by Loria Beeson

Loria Beeson 2019-09-23

I bought this 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove as a gift for my husband and within a time frame to build it myself to surprise him. I received it at the original estimated shipping date and opened same day to find one part number 7 broken in half. That was disappointed as that means I won’t be able to build it in time before we left for his birthday. Brittnee was super nice in helping to get a replacement-so 5 star for customer service but then I had to wait another week for the part to arrive. When it arrived we were leaving for vacation so I didn’t open the box until a week after only to see the the part received did not match the original although both were labeled 7. I did reach out to Brittnee again but figured I couldn’t wait around for another week so I made do. The back was not properly aligned as there were holes on part but missing on the were other but well. Overall it came out really well just have to super careful with it and how much weight is put on

• Review by Kathlene Rolin

Kathlene Rolin 2020-12-14

Perfect size! Goes well and seems to be fairly sturdy. I definitely recommend!

• Review by Reuben Donahue

Reuben Donahue 2020-07-05

After I got the hang on how to build the first one, the second wasnt to hard. Pretty, clean 2,800 Sq. Ft. Direct Vent Pellets Stove.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter