1500 Watt Electric Infrared Cabinet Heater By Presto

Space Heaters
(43)

My Space Heaters are an easy way to make sure that all of your living room furniture coordinates. Shop my sofas, sectionals, accent chairs, and loveseats. ★ Free Shipping 1500 Watt Electric Infrared Cabinet Heater By Presto. Free Shipping On Orders Over $49. Shop Furniture, Home Décor, Cookware & More! 2-Day Shipping

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Discounted price Presto Space Heaters. Free Shipping 1500 Watt Electric Infrared Cabinet Heater, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Space Heaters. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Power Source: Electric
  • BTU Output: 5120BTU
  • Wattage: 1500Watt
  • Remote Included: Yes
    • This powerful comfort glow compact 1500 Watt Electric Infrared Cabinet Heater is a versatile heating solution with its smaller profile and modern look that makes it ideal for many applications. The powerful interior fan circulates warmth throughout the room while its attached wheels make for easy movement. This unit can gently warm up to 1000 sq. ft and comes ready to heat right out of the box.

Product Name 1500 Watt Electric Infrared Cabinet Heater
      Brand Presto
      Product SKU pfa1af458f5305f2224f
      Category Space Heaters
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 43 Review For 1500 Watt Electric Infrared Cabinet Heater
  • Review by Carroll Vonseggern

Carroll Vonseggern 2020-08-05

Perfect color to match the rest of the design. Assembly wasn't too difficult with two people.

• Review by Micah Muta

Micah Muta 2020-04-08

I love the style of this Space Heaters!! At first I had problems with FedEx delivering this to me but once I got in contact with artcafe.net they were more than happy to help! This was definitely worth the money and is pretty good quality. Not too hard to put together either. My TV is about 55 inches for reference.

• Review by Fred Wigginton

Fred Wigginton 2020-07-05

The theme for our apartment is “cool and funky” and that’s just what this is! The wood feels and looks ‘heavy’ despite being primarily manufactured wood. Sometimes manufactured wood can get dented easily, but this was perfect. The white pieces even have a nice glossy finish! Perfect for our 50” tv. The only thing that would make this outstanding is if more detailquality went into the legs themselves.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter