1,500 Watt Electric Convection Radiator Heater With Remote Control By Setemi

Space Heaters
(26)

My Space Heaters are an easy way to make sure that all of your living room furniture coordinates. Shop my sofas, sectionals, accent chairs, and loveseats. ★ Free S&H 1,500 Watt Electric Convection Radiator Heater With Remote Control By Setemi. Save Big On Furniture. Shop Our Summer Mega Home Sale. Up To 70% Off. 99% On-time Shipping

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

These deals are already going fast of Setemi Space Heaters. Free S&H 1,500 Watt Electric Convection Radiator Heater With Remote Control, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Space Heaters. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Power Source: Electric
  • BTU Output: 35000BTU
  • Wattage: 1500Watt
  • Remote Included: Yes
  • Oscillating: Yes
    • Product Name 1,500 Watt Electric Convection Radiator Heater With Remote Control
      Brand Setemi
      Product SKU p1e5c043789aea3b20e9
      Category Space Heaters
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 26 Review For 1,500 Watt Electric Convection Radiator Heater With Remote Control
  • Review by Walton Fingar

Walton Fingar 2020-02-18

Great looking piece that tied the look of my living room together. This is the driftwood color with fireplace. Chose not to use the shelves, for now. Took about an hour and half to put together. I can see how it could be easily damaged when assembling, so just be patient and take it easy on the boards when screwing everything in. Other than that, this is great value for a low price!

• Review by Stanford Deal

Stanford Deal 2020-09-27

Easy to assemble and looks great! The end Space Heaters are large but works great in a large room!

• Review by Eugenio Gargis

Eugenio Gargis 2020-11-09

I love the way this bookshelf looks! Set up wasn't too complicated, and the pieces all arrived intact with very little damage, if any. I only wish the construction were a bit sturdier. Otherwise, I love this shelf! We bought two tall ones and a short one for our little library. Everything looks great!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter