250 Watt Electric Radiant Panel Heater By Cozy Products

Space Heaters
(39)

Check out our Space Heaters living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Compare Price 250 Watt Electric Radiant Panel Heater By Cozy Products. At Your Doorstep Faster Than Ever. Fast & Free Shipping On Orders Over $49

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Discounted price Cozy Products Space Heaters. Compare Price 250 Watt Electric Radiant Panel Heater, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Space Heaters. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Power Source: Electric
  • BTU Output: 341BTU
  • BTU Output: 682BTU
  • Wattage: 250Watt
  • Remote Included: No
    • Cozy Legs® is not designed to heat an entire room or space – it is instead meant to warm any person who sits/stands right next to it.

Product Name 250 Watt Electric Radiant Panel Heater
      Brand Cozy Products
      Product SKU p1e98aa6726ebe18772c
      Category Space Heaters
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 39 Review For 250 Watt Electric Radiant Panel Heater
  • Review by Lashunda Dewolf

Lashunda Dewolf 2020-11-27

Assembling was super easy I’m really impressed with the quality!

• Review by Teressa Kaczka

Teressa Kaczka 2021-11-13

This 250 Watt Electric Radiant Panel Heater is just as awesome as the reviews written about it. I wasn’t sure what to expect because I bought another piece of furniture that took a long time to build but this was really simple. I could have built this alone but I had help since I was unsure. The size is perfect for my 70 inch tv and the shelves are a great size for everything (DVD’s, gaming systems, printers etc). They are also adjustable which is a plus if I decide to use them for anything of a different size. I decided to add the fireplace and I’m so glad I did. It’s totally worth the extra money. It’s a great center piece on the furniture if you don’t have items to fill all the shelves without it. It also looks really nice and warms up the room quickly. The only issue I had was during instructions to attach the fireplace. There is a part where you are asked to screw in little nails through the sides of the fireplace structure to attach it to the wood but I found it impossible to even get my hand in between the small space to accomplish this. However, it’s didn't matter because there are two big anchors that screw into the wood back of the box and hold it in place. Really happy with this purchase!

• Review by Leandro Wilkowitz

Leandro Wilkowitz 2021-11-26

Great sturdy Space Heaters with comfortable fabric. Wide enough for 2 people to lay on it. Pretty deep so you need pillows behind to touch the ground, otherwise love my modern Space Heaters!! I got expectation grey and its pretty close to the online picture color.

• Review by Sebastian Meisler

Sebastian Meisler 2021-02-14

Beautiful!! Comfort was my number one worry when buying a Space Heaters online, but it really is comfortable. It is certainly a little stiff, but I can tell already that the cushions are breaking in. It is certainly not a Space Heaters you sink into, but with the right accent pillows, it's definitely one you can relax on for sure. The only significant difference for me between my last Space Heaters is that the seats are high and the back is low, so you can't rest your head back. I'm 5'4" and my feet don't touch the ground when I'm sitting all the way back. Not an issue, just something to note. I've never owned anything as "funky" colored as this(I got the wheatgrass color), but I am absolutely in love. My picture doesn't have the best lighting, so it is a little brighter than pictured, but it no way is it obnoxiously bright. I've gotten nothing but compliments so far. Absolutely great price for this Space Heaters. Don't try to save $200 by getting a Space Heaters that is poor quality. Trust me, this Space Heaters is 100% worth every penny!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter