750 Watt Electric Radiant Wall Mounted Heater By Heat Storm

Space Heaters
(13)

Check out our Space Heaters living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Patio Furniture 750 Watt Electric Radiant Wall Mounted Heater By Heat Storm. Shop The Largest Selection Of Home Furniture And Décor Across All Styles And Price Points

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From Heat Storm Space Heaters. Patio Furniture 750 Watt Electric Radiant Wall Mounted Heater, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Space Heaters. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Power Source: Electric
  • BTU Output: 2600BTU
  • Wattage: 750Watt
  • Remote Included: No
    • Product Name 750 Watt Electric Radiant Wall Mounted Heater
      Brand Heat Storm
      Product SKU pccb4eaf84acd384e705
      Category Space Heaters
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 13 Review For 750 Watt Electric Radiant Wall Mounted Heater
  • Review by Rubye Deroeck

Rubye Deroeck 2021-03-25

Looks great, fits perfect in the room. Love the style and design. The legs are lighter wood then many photos show. A lighter cherry wood. The cushions are firm but I think they will soften with time. We bought this for our Living Room and not den or basement which we would prefer something softer. Overall we are happy with this Space Heaters.

• Review by Adriane Philman

Adriane Philman 2020-11-22

I have not seen this in person, but my client is in love with it! They think it’s very comfortable and they love the style! They said it seems to be well-made and have no regrets about getting it. In the attached photo (room not finished), the Space Heaters looks darker than it is in person. The beige color is closer to the artcafe.net online photo.

• Review by Carter Hovatter

Carter Hovatter 2021-12-27

My first review in a very long time but I just had to leave it because this ladder is great! My best furniture purchase since we moved. I assembled it by myself (30ish female) in half hour. It is very sturdy and looks great. Very happy about the quality and the price. I needed a taller ladder and this is what it is. Simply love it.

• Review by Bruna Tarricone

Bruna Tarricone 2020-01-24

We live downstairs so I had to wait for my fiancé to get home because the package weighed around 70lbs. We put it together within 2 hours and the instructions were easy to follow. I recommend that you have a handy hammer and screwdriver. It’s a really piece of furniture that adds color to our living room.

• Review by Carisa Velverton

Carisa Velverton 2020-11-06

I love it! Beautiful color. Looks to GE great quality. Came earlier than I expected. Awesome purchase!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter